The Ocean Resort Residences
Location: 551 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Condominium - United States - Florida
Prices starting from: $ 382,900
ARCHITECTED FOR YOUR LIFE
FLUID DESIGN PRINCIPLES
Inspired by the sinuous curves and sleek dimensions of yachts and ocean liners, The Ocean Resort Residences is the vision of the acclaimed Michael Graves. Known internationally for his transformative, humanistic work in architecture, home furnishings, and consumer product design, Graves’ worldly perspective can be seen throughout the already-constructed building. The 24-story tower and collection of beach villas merge art deco and modern influences. Sweeping proportions flow gracefully from one space to another, indoors and out, from sand to sky. A refined porte-cochere drive is anchored by a breathtaking sculpture by Peter Stromberg. State-of-the-art technologies and dedicated personal service work together to frame every moment with a sense of sophisticated escape.
NAUTICALLY INSPIRED RESORT RESIDENCES
Shaped by the Atlantic and Intracoastal, your residence is an entry to elevated living. Living spaces transform effortlessly to elegant dining rooms or a private study. With just the touch of a button, your own personal movie theatre appears from an 100-inch screen that lowers in front of your windows. Portal windows and glass balconies create the sense of a journey. Sleek stainless steel fuses seamlessly with chestnut teak. Every detail is thoughtfully planned and masterfully placed for your utmost comfort and relaxation.
MY WEEKEND RESIDENCES
Imagine hopping in the car every Friday afternoon, and being on vacation until Monday morning. Your weekend beach residence is always ready for you with activities for the entire family.
- Dine with your family
- Lounge at the beach
- Relax by the pool overlooking the ocean
- Enjoy the amenities of a world class resort: golfing, spa, room service, even daily complimentary housekeeping and laundry
That is the experience of owning at The Ocean Resort Residences on Fort Lauderdale Beach.
THE OCEAN AMENITIES: HEIGHTENED EXPERIENCES AWAIT
Never before has smart living been so sexy. Dive into a fresh-water heated pool with views of the Atlantic. Hover above the city and ocean from the 10,000-square foot Jewel Box – a glass encased space on the sixth floor connecting the pool and Serenity Deck.
IMMERSIVE ENCOUNTERS: The rooftop becomes the oceanfront Sky Beach dotted with pink-sand sunbathing areas and a poolside restaurant – creating 20,000 total square feet of amenity areas for residents to enjoy. Take your workouts to the next level at the expansive fitness center. Restore balance and wellness at the Conrad Spa.
Explore the flavors of the Northern Mediterranean at the on-property fine dining destination, or relax with a cocktail at the adjacent lobby bar and lounge... Take one of The Ocean Resort Residences’ private cars for a drive up scenic A1A or to nearby Miami. Sail or snorkel offshore waters with one of The Ocean Resort Residences’ private yachts. Disconnecting is effortless here.
VIEW YOUR BENEFITS:
1) On Property:
- Free membership to the private 6th floor Sky Beach
- Conrad E-Concierge
- 10% off food & beverage on selected dining venues in the property
- Access to The Ocean Resort Residences’ private cars or car service
- Fun and engaging Kids Program supervised by trained staff
- Exclusive access to art exhibits located throughout the property
- Rotating schedule of Life Enrichment Courses for residents – activities such as cooking, cultural enrichment courses, wine tasting, guest speaker series and more
- Bike along the Fort Lauderdale beachfront with Conrad’s bike-share program
- Upscale happy hour for residents and guests only
- Weekly movie night in the owner's lounge
- Complimentary wi-fi internet in all common areas
- Complimentary laundry service
- Complimentary beach chairs
- Priority seating at signature restaurant
- Access to personal trainer/life coach
- VIP access to the Museum of Discovery and Science
- Access to private golf course
- Preferred rates on boat slips at a nearby marina
- 100,000 HHonors points with your purchase
- Diamond HHonors membership status
- 50% elite status bonus – automatically receive 50% bonus on all HHonors points you earn
- 48-Hour Room Guarantee – you are guaranteed a room in any Hilton Worldwide property when you make a reservation at least 48 hours prior to your arrival
- 5th Night Free
- Quick Reservations and check-ins based on your room preferences
- Late Check out
- Express Check out
- 2nd guest stays free
- Complimentary access to fitness and health clubs
- Two complimentary bottles of water per stay
- E-check in
- Upgrade to a preferred room
- 1,000 HHonors bonus points per stay
- Complimentary continental breakfast for you and up to one additional guest registered to the same room each day you stay
- Executive floor lounge access
- VIP status at all Orchestra Hotels & Resorts including upgrades and discounts on food & beverage
- 10% off best available rate for Orchestra Managed hotels
INTRODUCING CONRAD RESORT - FORT LAUDERDALE BEACH
Inspired by the unique, bold, pioneering spirit of Conrad Hilton himself, Conrad Hotels & Resorts is the destination of a new generation of luxury traveler for whom life, business and pleasure seamlessly intersect.
Conrad Hotels & Resorts is a global brand that offers smart luxury by delivering a world of style, intuitive service and infinite connections. Offering contemporary and stylish accommodations, seamless service tailored to meet the needs of every guest, and an outstanding experience inspired by its ever expanding global footprint, Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach will be home to a new generation of world travelers seeking to make their own journey more inspired.
FORT LAUDERDALE A COASTAL CAPITAL
Known for its winding waterways and elegant yachting heritage, the allure of Fort Lauderdale Beach as “The Venice of the Americas” is timeless. However, the future is an exciting time that is about to give way to a new horizon of sophisticated urban, oceanfront experiences.
THE FUTURE HAS ALREADY BEGUN.
FTL AIRPORT EXPANSION: The Fort Lauderdale International Airport is set to debut an additional 8,000-foot runway, with updated terminals and services designed for more than 425,000 flights that arrive here annually.
FTL PORT EXPANSION: Port Everglades is embarking on three critical expansion projects aimed at creating close to 150,000 new jobs, attracting even more cruise and cargo vessels, and connecting freight rail to the port.
ALL ABOARD FTL: All Aboard Florida, the first high-speed rail line on the eastern seaboard, will connect Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Palm Beach, and Orlando with peak speeds of 125 mph and an expected $500 million a year of business, tourism, and jobs for the first five years, and $150 million a year after that.